Connect With What Matters Most with The Mojo Maker
Everyone’s journey is different – but the shared purpose is powerful. That’s what makes these events so impactful & a sell out occasion.
The Men’s Legacy Lunch™ is back at BASK, along with our friends from Heads of Noosa Brewery and Hops Valley Seltzer. The drawcard of course, is a unique curated menu by head chef Jack Madden – enough reason to book a seat at the table!
Friday 28 April, 12-3.30pm, tickets $155, with a superb line up for the panel this year including Tony Shadforth from Shadcon Construction, Michael White co-founder of White’s IGA and Sam Robinson of Wild Bunch Media and Justin Pettett from LPE.
- How their personal and professional success has evolved over time and how we future proof for now and the next generations.
- How do we lead in our own lives, our family as well as our business
- Making tough decisions, navigating uncertainty and the toll it takes on mental/physical health
- Capacity, connection and contribution – keeping your own oxygen mask on first, building robust teams and healthy businesses as well as relationships at home and work
- Dealing with change, building true wealth, sustainable financial success and making your own mark as a man in life.